Tuesday 23 June 2009

Fashion Talk - Lauren Conrad A Fashion Insider - Novelist

Lauren Conrad, famous for being on reality television, recently told Access Hollywood that she is more interested in fashion than she is in having a voluptuous figure. Conrad, 23, told Access Hollywood, “I prefer a flatter-chested look. That’s just kind of me. I think it’s more of a fashion look. If you look at a lot of high-fashion models and things like that, they’re always you know, a little flatter. I like the way clothes fit better.”

She doesn’t, however, rule out the possibility of some minimally invasive facial editing as she gets older. At a recent release party for her novel L.A. Candy, she said, referring to Botox, “I’m 23, I think I’m good for a little bit. I don’t know, maybe later on.”

When it comes to her novel, Conrad says the plot is anything but reality, telling MTV News “I didn’t take anything specifically that happened to me. The only thing that I did was … it was a way to show not necessarily me, but just the other side of being on a show like ours.”

The novel’s main character is a girl, Jane Roberts, who moves to Hollywood and gets her own reality show called L.A. Candy. Eventually she works at an “events” company and chronicles the drama of her personal and professional lives.

Reference : http://www.theinsider.com/